Voting & Elections
Information on Voting and Elections in the State of New Mexico.
Candidates & Campaigns
Information on how to become a candidate and about complying with campaign finance disclosure and reporting requirements.
Legislation, Lobbying & Legal Resources
Learn about Lobbying in our state. Find Legislative information to include Signed & Chaptered Bills and Legal Resources.
Start a business, maintain a business or get general information on registered businesses in New Mexico.
Notary & Apostille
Become a notary, renew your notary commission, or obtain information about apostilles or certification of official documents.
File UCC's, AG Liens, register a trademark or other commercial filings.
Safe at Home
New Mexico’s statewide address confidentiality program administered by the Secretary of State to assist victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, stalking or similar types of crimes to receive mail using the Secretary of State’s address as a substitute for their own.
Learn about how we protect your voter and business information. You might also find a tip or two that will help you secure your information as well.
About New Mexico
Learn about New Mexico Government, History, State Symbols, State Songs and other important information about our state.
About New Mexico
New Mexico Secretary of State Website Site Map
- Campaign Contribution Limit Calculations
- Campaign Finance Public Reports
- Campaign Finance Reporting Information
- Campaign Finance Reporting System
- Campaign Reporting Act
- Candidate Campaign Finance Reporting Guide
- Candidates & Campaigns
- Constitutional Amendments
- Contact the Office
- County Clerk Information
- Cybersecurity Team Contact
- Cybersecurity REPORT AN INCIDENT
- Cybersecurity Tips for New Mexicans
- Cybersecurity Training
- Cybersecurity Traveling and Living Abroad
- Native American Election Information Program
- Native American Voting Task Force
- Native Americans – New Mexico History
- National Voter Registration Act
- New Mexico, About
- New Mexico Constitution
- New Mexico Government
- NM Election Alphabet
- Notary, Become a
- Notary FAQs
- Notary Commissions
- Notary Forms
- Notary Resources
- Notary Search
- Voting and Domestic Violence
- Vetoed Bills and Messages
- Voter Action Act Information
- Voter Data Information (Public Financing)
- Voter Data Request Form
- Voting FAQ’s
- Voter Bill of Rights
- Voter Cancellation Request Form
- Voter Complaints, Election Ethics
- Voter Information
- Voter Intimidation and Discriminatory Conduct, Guidance on
- Voter Registration
- Voter Registration Statistics
Regular Local Election: November 2, 2021