(Fee includes one original Notary Public Commission Appointment Certificate.)
Notary Name Change: $3.00
(Fee includes one corrected Notary certificate.)
[*Fee is the same for a replacement Notary certificate.*]
Authentication of Notary Certification of Appointment: $3.00
The Maximum fees that may be charged by a notary public for notarial acts are:
- Acknowledgements:$5.00 per Acknowledgement
- Oaths of Affirmations without signature:$5.00 per Person
- Jurat:$5.00 per Jurat
- Copy Certifications:$.50 per Page (with a minimum total charge of $5.00).
* A notary public may charge a travel fee not to exceed thirty cents ($.30) per mile when traveling to perform a notarial act if:
- The notary public and the person requesting the notarial act agree upon the travel fee in advance of the travel; and
- The notary public explains to the person requesting the notarial act that the travel fee is separate from the notarial fees and not mandated by law.